Sunday, July 10, 2005

This is what summer weekends are made of...

The weekend for me started after work on Friday...Anne and I met up at Rideau, had some eats and beer and then headed to Bluesfest for the Black Eyed Peas. We couldn't get close at all and it was super crowded so we opted for drinking and dancing in the back which was surprisingly loads of fun! In our intoxicated state, we met up with some random people from Nova Scotia (which made me happy) and we had an awesome time!

Saturday morning we cradled our headaches early in the morning on our way to Mooney's Bay for Hope Beach Volleyball Tourney...I was a little nervous to play but it turned out to be such a great time! The sun was hot and the beer was cold...the volleyball was merely an excuse to spend the day on the beach! Lulu Lemon Woo! Lol...

After sleeping for 12 hours, woke up this morning to catch up on the weekend paper reading and after reading half a dozen back-to-back pages of the Globe's coverage of the London bombings, I had to put down the papers and do something else...Just too much insanity to deal with all at once. My best of wishes and sincerest sympathy goes out to those families touched by the bombings. Also, shout out to my good friend Kaisa who was a block away from King's Cross on Thursday morning when the bombs went off...I'm really sorry you had to be there. Be safe honey!

Sunday night is here and a full week is ahead (Boo-urns)...I think a nice long rollerblading trip is in order...

Cheers!

Love, Jules :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home