Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm Leaving!!!!



This is it! August 26th is finally here! I have been talking about this trip, literally all year since I was accepted for exchange in January and now the day to leave is today! I'm a bit frazzled, trying to get everything done last minute, but I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to say thanks to the fond farewells and great going away/birthday gifts! I'm going to miss everyone so much, but 4 months is not a long time, and I'll be back to my Ottawa antics in no time!

Last night I went out for dinner with some close friends. The pic above is Aaron, Andrew, Me and Ehsaan (aka, My Boys!). The pic below is myself and Anny-Fanny (aka, Anne Murray). Thanks for coming out kids! It was a good way to spend my last night in town!




So that's it for now....last post until I get to Finland!!!!

Stay tuned...

Love, Jules :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home